Photobucket

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Dream High
click on the dropdown menu to navigate through this blog

My last diary for EIR
Saturday 4 August 2012 ★ 23:19 │ (0) angels
Dear Blog,
 
This will be my last entry for my Effective Internet Research (EIR) blog. Through EIR, I have learn various software/ search engines to enhance my learning of searching information through the internet. It taught me how to create wiki page, blog, face-book page and twitter to introduce my research on "Serious Emotional Disturbance and Youth" to the public to create awareness of such illness.

It also taught me how to use various software such as using invisible web (database), Google Search Engines, Meta Search Engines, Subject directories to find my research more effectively and efficiency as well as allow me to produce excellent work-piece for my report.

After researching information through these search engines, it allows me to compare the differences so that i am aware of which is the most effective search engines to us. 

Through this module, it also bring us to a field trip at IExperience which is located at the Esplanade Exchange. From this field trip, it allow us to experiences the high-technology equipment to enhance our living condition. It broaden our knowledge and introduce new technology to us. It also create bonding section with our classmate and we have alot of fun doing hand-on activities and enhance our learning.

It also allow us to create our group face-book to create awareness to the public of our selected topic "Serious Emotional Disturbance and Youth", It is so meaningful to share information regarding of this topics and through the research I have learn lots of symptoms, conditions of such illness. 

We also get to post our wiki page of this selected topic and present to our classmate on the information we found from the relevant internet through the use of different search engines.

EIR also taught us how to identify the website is suitable for our research by knowing the purpose of the website, the coverage, authority, accessibility, accuracy, presentation and arrangement and usability. By looking through the website using this format, it allow use to get a perfect result for our findings. This enhance our content of the research.

This module actually allow me to learn various internet software and search engines which I believe it will be much useful for me to apply this skills to my future job.

Overall, I am glad i have chosen Effective Internet Research as one of my CDS (elective module) as it really enhance my knowledge of using a better search engines to research for better information.

With that, I will end my blog. 
My love berries diary.... 




Photobucket
OLDER POST |
♥Fall in love with sweet-berries dreams ♥

<
...♥ ABoUt mE ♥ ....<
<
Photobucket <
< A girl who Love to go window shopping with her friends. She love to listen lots of musics regardless whether it is in classical, pop, rock, jazz <> <
>